We welcome visitors but ask that you contact us beforehand.
(1) Safety is our number one priority, when you come to club with your dog, the dog MUST be in a crate in your vehicle. Dogs have been known to squeeze through windows and open doors, we would like to prevent your dog from injury to itself, other dogs or members. This rule is not optional and you will be asked to leave if your dog is uncrated.
(2) When outside the vehicle your dog MUST be on leash at all times.
(3) Your are to have control of your dog at all times.
(4) Member dogs will be worked first, followed by the guests. The order may be modified by the training director as needed.
(5) There will be a $20.00 training fee for guests and non USCA members that have their dog(s) evaluated or worked in protection.